Monday, May 4, 2009

I want: To give Vancouver some props.


Hi Guys.. and girls, I'm home from Vacation. It was beautiful, relaxing, and fun but I must say I am very glad to be back in this beautiful city. Just walking around Vancouver two days ago made me fall in love with it all over again. Here are a few areas that I've been to in the past 3 days that are so key to explaining the beauty of this city.

SOMA
South Main Street
.
Wicked little boutique shops FRONT and company is definitely a favorite.

Awesome brunch spots. You must go to CRAVE and order the Short Rib Migas.. thats a demand.. and you must also consume one of the following: Mimosa or Caesar.. you're choice but make it a boozy brunch.

After you eat and drink wander up and down the street and go into every shop, you'll be amazed at what you find.

SOUTH GRANVILLE
I've sung this street praises a million times.. so I'll make this short -->
GO TO:
Misch to shop
Meinhardt to grocery
Vijs to escape on a culinary adventure
Williams Sonoma to deck out your kitchen (yeah le Creuset)
and BACCI's to drool over highend designer bag/shoes/clothes... yum

DUNDARAVE in West Vancouver
Really good for a date...
Easy going chill date: Dundarave Fish Market : This is the place where you get a bottle of white, sit on the patio, people watch, and share a million delicious fresh as they come tapas and oysters.
Romantic ocean view date: The Beachhouse : This place is all atmosphere, it's literally a beachhouse on the water.. how do you beat that?

I may be bias cause I grew up in the area, but these classics make me excited everytime I go.

No comments: