Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I WANT: Wang, all the time... non-stop.. gimmie it.





I just died and went to dress heaven. Every time I step into MISCH on South Granville street my dress radar immediately points me in the direction of Alexander Wang. The undeniable talent for turning basic shades into devastating structures keeps me pining for this label. Just look at the detail on the bustier of the second dress, perfection.

Last time I was in MISCH, the dress I've been obsessing over, that I wrote about a few months back, was on sale. No longer $950 now $750 still ridiculous for a girl with a wallet the size of mine.. The girl who worked there looked at me and said "You need to own that dress, that dress was made for you. How can we make this happen." I looked at her and smiled and thought to myself. This dress is just one of many things I want, but don't need. How tragic.

Imgs courtesy of Netaporter.com

1 comment:

Anthony Sheedy said...

These new posts were very amusing to me. You want "wang". What a silly thing you are. And, you should definitely wear a dress to get ice cream cause ice cream is classy. Unless you get a banana split. Then, that would just be crude.