Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I want: A SHARP dressed man


Yummy.... Tailored suit, monochromatic all navy, black out aviators, and to complete (cause yes shoes can KILL) sexy leather dress shoes.

Come on guys, spend a little more in this department, they last forever (you can get them re-soled) and YES we are looking at your feet and YES we do notice your double stitch square toed circa 2001 ALDO sneaker/loafer shoes and YES we also notice that you're wearing basketball shoes with your slim fit khakis.... Leave 'em for the athletic wear..
P.S. Hot man and hot outfit provided for your viewing pleasure by Ralph Lauren Spring 2009 collection.

3 comments:

Anthony Sheedy said...

To wear dress shoes is to be unprepared. What if I'm passing by a playground and realize I have to school some jokers? I mean, doing it in dress shoes would be extra disrespectful but not comfortable. That is a hot suit though.

Lo said...

P.S. Monochromatic is only okay in Black and Navy.. NOT in Olive green, Red, Grey, etc.....

MChammermestupid said...

In the past I have deemed myself a competent writer, with a mounting vocabulary; however, it is much to my dismay, that I have little to no idea what the FUCK you are talking about. Just me?