Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I want: To explain something... mens footwear

In reply to a comment left on my last post by the wonderful and talented Mr. Sheedy I felt it "very necessary" to explain the concept of casual footwear for men.

I DO NOT mean casual as in: "Hey check out my sweet DC kicks", or "uhh yeah I love me some KEDS".. no.

I mean leather trainers, canvas boat shoes and if you're going to wear hightops/hot sneaks a friend designs these exceptional ones SUPRA






Top to Bottom: 'Rag & Bone' Leather trainers, 'Opening Ceremony' canvas sneaks, 'Band of Outsiders' reconstructed boat shoe, 'Band of Outsiders' leather and Twine boat shoe.... I likey for summer

4 comments:

Anthony Sheedy said...

Very informative. I know very little about the world of shoes. All I remember is that Nickelodeon really wanted me to wear British Knights and I was pretty sure Nickelodeon knew what they were talking about. You're like the new Nickelodeon. I guess I need to buy a boat.

tenniel said...

i like band of outsiders,very nice threads...you know they are based in los angeles.

Adam Humphreys said...

i like the boat shoes

Lo said...

I had a feeling they were an LA crew.. I love Band of Outsiders, I'm an advocate for them up North..