Monday, September 7, 2009

I WANT: Birthday presents

I never create a list for birthday presents. I never do it for christmas, anniversaries, easter, valentines day etc. This year I am creating a list because I need/ WANT a few things.

Firstly:
I WANT - A Burberry belted half trench in either red or black with the novacheck lining and a high collar
I WANT - A Burberry funnel neck quilted jacket in classic trench color
I WANT - The entire Club Monaco fall collection
I WANT - A Hermes reversible belt in Black and classic orange with a Silver buckle

Secondly:
I NEED - Money for textbooks
I NEED - Money for tuition

Just throwing it out there to all you internetters! :)

2 comments:

Adam Killam said...

Lol so what are you doing to get all that STUFF? :D

Lo said...

I know.. It's terribly superficial... I admire nice things but really all I want for my birthday are my friends and family.... CHEEESE