Saturday, September 12, 2009

NYFW UPDATES

Alexander Wang... To be totally honest I am not feeling his Spring 2010 collection. I love sports and I love A.W. but the two together? What I like about Wangs collections are the simple black dresses that are cut sooo perfectly they hang like art on my body. Those will always be a staple for me and of course he's included them but he is also showing sporty Leather lace up shorts with cropped sweatshirts, Rugby stripes and knee high socks. Not my bag but cool none the less.


Img courtesy of Getty

Adam Lippes... YOU GOT IT SOOO RIGHT. Light flowy sexy girly.. just what I'm looking for. Sheer white tanks paired with white ostrich feathered pencil skirts. Textured fabrics on the bottom and simplicity on the top.. J'adore.


Img courtesy of Confessions of a Fashion Addict

Jason Wu.. Last but not least.. in fact my ultimate favourite.
OSTRICH AGAIN.. I LOVE IT.. Beautiful structured tweeds and impeccable detailing.. see all the magic here http://www.fashionweekdaily.com/runway/fullstory.sps?inewsid=6639538


Img courtesy of the dailies.

No comments: