Friday, April 10, 2009

I want: Alexander Wang and Loeffler Randall



Apres a delicious lunch of Sandwiches, Soup and too much coffee at Cafe Barney with one of the best people I know, we took a casual stroll up South Granville. We paused in front of Misch and he insisted I try on the exquisite Vanessa Bruno dress hanging in the window. It was beautiful, but a little revealing for me...
Then I saw it.. An incredibly gorgeous silk crepe Alexander Wang dress which I paired ever so strategically with the perforated cut out shooties by Loeffler Randall... ooooh woe is me... anyone have $1700 to spare?

A girl can dream.. No?

1 comment:

Anthony Sheedy said...

Haha, you're like the classiest broad I ever knew. I have the 1700 but that seems too high. That's like more than a giant TV. Giant TVs are more practical. You should continue dreaming though. Maybe one day I will be able to watch hockey on your dress.