Friday, April 10, 2009

I want: To fall asleep and wake up with this store as my closet..



V.. for Violet.. not just the colour (I adore) but the exquisite boutique just south of Meinhardts on South Granville street. This adorable, beautiful and fashion forward shop has officially become my favorite.

As you may or may not know already I am hopelessly infatuated with luxurious fabrics, flattering cuts, and beautiful colours. All and more was found when I stepped into the doors at Violet Boutique. Dresses a plenty, a must visit for the girl who adores soft feminine looks.

What I love most about this store are the lines that they carry: QUAIL and Crispin & Basilio are just two in a stunning variety.

Any questions? Just ask Leah, she is incredibly stylish, knowledgeable and very helpful.

VIOLET BOUTIQUE
3012 Granville St.
Vancouver BC
V6H 3J8
604.569.1514

No comments: